Monday, January 23, 2012

Research Idea

After a healthy dose of procrastination I am now embarking on some real academic research. I was really interested by the idea of Shakespeare writing himself into The Tempest as Prospero and possible connections with JD Salinger and The Catcher in the Rye. (My early posts mentioned this connection) I don't have a definite goal in mind but that's the thread I would like to begin pulling at as I start looking into secondary sources. I am hoping this research will lead into an idea I have for a creative project for later in the semester (it's pretty nebulous right now so I'll wait to unveil it just yet). I will be posting on what I find over the next while but would love any hints, tips, suggestions, ideas along the way if anyone has them.

No comments:

Post a Comment