Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Briefer Explanation of My Idea

I discussed this idea in this post but my explanation became so long that I felt like the heart of it got buried. Plus, I didn't initially include links. So again, very briefly, I am looking at taking my research paper and making a short film from it. In order to do this well I plan on first changing the research paper into a more entertaining medium (a personal essay) and then adapting that into a video essay.

In other words: Academic Essay --> Personal Essay --> Video Essay.

I already have experience going from Step 1 to Step 2 with one essay and from Step 2 to Step 3* with another so now the challenge is going through all 3 steps with a single essay.

*This is a temporary link until it is up on BYU's site

1 comment:

  1. I really like your idea for this. Because our ideas are so closely related I think that we could combine our academic essay into one personal essay. Lets get together and brainstorm.

    ReplyDelete